Dutch language

  • Valthe_short
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Groet,
      Be'dankt voor al het suggesties. I am not sure if I wrote the
      sentence correctly. The web sites will help alot. I need to learn
      the language in order to understand the groups e-mails. So all the
      information I received will help alot. In the future I do have some
      questions regarding Friesland genealogy but I will practise the
      language first and
      learn the etiquette also. Thankyou, Valerie
    • Herman van der Woude
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Valerie,

        There are a lot of Frisians and other Dutch people who understand English
        perfectly well. You wouldn't be the first one to ask questions here in
        English. Though it is good for your general education to learn another
        language, it is hardly necessary for genealogy!

        All the best!
        Herman van der Woude
        fax: +31 (0)84 725 6996
        mailto:hvdwoude@...

        |Be'dankt voor al het suggesties. I am not sure if I wrote the
        |sentence correctly. The web sites will help alot. I need to learn
        |the language in order to understand the groups e-mails. So all the
        |information I received will help alot. In the future I do have some
        |questions regarding Friesland genealogy but I will practise the
        |language first and
        |learn the etiquette also. Thankyou, Valerie
        |

        |Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.
        |
        |Het archief van deze lijst voor Friese genealogen met daarin alle
        |sinds 8 juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op
        |http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friesland-genealogy
        |
        |Om uw
        |abonnement te beëindigen stuurt u een (leeg) email-bericht naar:
        |
        |Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Hugo de Vries [gen]
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          http://www.learndutch.org/
          Groet,
          Hugo

          Hugo de Vries
          http://gen.kibrahacha.com
          Families: de Vries (Schermerhorn, Spaarndam, Amsterdam), Joha (Eupen,
          Friesland, Leiden), van Asperen (Streefkerk, Sliedrecht), Kaal/Karel (Wehl,
          Renkum), de Vries (Amsterdam, Paramaribo), Brook (Sneek, Paramaribo),
          Abendanon (St. Eustatius, Paramaribo), Robles de Medina (Spanje, Paramaribo)
          (29,500+ persons)
          On December 4, 2004 you might be visitor number 200,000 to
          http://kibrahacha.com