Dutch Language

  • Valthe_short
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Greetings All,
      I would like to take a beginning Dutch Language course. It is not
      offered where I live and our library only has one Dutch/English
      dictionary. Would anyone have any recommendations for a good on-line
      course?
      Thankyou,
      Valerie Dykstra
    • Herman van der Woude
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Dear Valerie,

        Of course I don't know where you live, but it seems that this newsgroup is
        not exactly the place to ask this question. However, I suggest you to get
        information about a Dutch course at the Dutch embassy in the country you
        live in. Maybe they can help you further!

        With regards,
        Herman van der Woude
        fax: +31 (0)84 725 6996
        mailto:hvdwoude@...