Pieter Sjoerds de Vries

  • Adeline & Jack DeVries
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2004
      Hello Group,

      My name in Jack DeVries. I read and write only in English and I need the help of this group.

      I have finally traced my de Vries family line back to Friesland. My line has lived in the United States for 120 years and for 240 years in Zuid Holland. Through the assistance of my seventh cousin, I have now come to Bolsward, Friesland.

      Pieter Sjoerds de Vries was born in Bolsward some time before 1620. He left Bolsward and moved to Zuid Holland and married:

      Teuntje Gillis on March 16, 1643 in Heinenoord, ZH

      Then married

      Maria Hermans van Warden on October 22, 1651 in Westmaas, ZH

      In each marriage there were several children born.

      If there are any of my relatives out there, bring me home.

      Thank you very much.

      Met vriendelijke groet,

      Jack DeVries

    • Mr. Hein Walsweer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
        Bring you home? Dont think we have any boattickets left.

        Genealogy yn Fryslân: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.