Re: [Friesland-genealogy] e-mail address, Michel Dalstra? please

  • k.v.d.wal
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18 6:14 AM
      Lena, if you click downwards on the link http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk
      you will find him as well. regards kvdw

      -------Original Message-------

      Van: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Datum: 05/18/04 13:53:25
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] e-mail address, Michel Dalstra? please

      I am aware that he was in general contact yet this month, May/04.
      However, the e-mail I sent did not go through. Please inform me of
      his correct address if you have it. I am related to the Dalstra
      family as my Mother's maiden name was Dalstra.
      Would appreciate any assistance in this regard. Sincerely, Lena.

      Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

      juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op http://groups.yahoo
      com/group/Friesland-genealogy

      Om uw abonnement te be�indigen stuurt u een (leeg) email-bericht naar:

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      To visit your group on the web, go to: