Re: Jan Symens and Baukje Dooitses

  • marievo47
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2004
      Hello Anna:

      I hope you had better luck with your own research. We appreciate
      your wilingness to help with our reserch too!!

      Right now my husband is editing our videos from our 2002 trip to
      Sneek, Friesland and transferring them to DVD. We have such good
      memories of meeting many of our Volbeda relatives from all over the
      Netherlands. We sure look forward to our next trip, and hopefully
      we can do some research in the archives.

      Groeten,

      Marie and Boreas Volbeda

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Anna van Gelderen"
      <annarossini@x> wrote:
      > Hello Marie,
      > I looked up Jan Symens en Baukje Dooitses in the archives
      yesterday: at the time of their marriage Jan was from Hitzum and
      Baukje from Vrouwenparochie. Unfortunately neither was born in
      either of these places, or to be more precise: I could not find any
      baptism for them there. So I am afraid that for now you won't get
      any further with this couple.
      > Kind regards,
      > Anna

      Hessels

      > Hello Anna, Peter and Karl:
      >
      > Thank you all for the additionl informatiion. Every clue helps.
      In
      > viewing the DTBL I found a Jan Symens who married a Baukje
      Dooitses