Website updates

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      I have updated the Henskens, Hofstee/Neef with siblings, Heidinga files. I
      have also added a Meyer family from Terschelling/Vlieland. Many roots in
      Vlieland but also roots in den Burg, Goes, Dordrecht, Rotterdam and
      Vlaardingen. It starts with Eeuwe Meyer, born 10-9-1900 in Vlieland, son
      of Johannes Jacobus Meyer and Christina Edwardina Visser. I will gladly
      accept corrections and additions. Tony
      A. Hofstee, St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada
      Dutch or English
      http://www.hofsteegenealogy.com