Looking for Ancestry of Heert deWindt

  • retafoff
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2004
      All I know at this time - Heert deWindt, b.Harlingen, 1906.
      Emigrated to US 1937. Now deceased. Father: Wietse deWindt, b.
      Harlingen, 1876; mother Grietje Tichelaar, b.1880. No more info on
      deWindt line. Her parents: Heert Tigchelaar, b.1829 and Catharine
      Goverts, b.1841. Parents of Heert T. - Meinte Tigchelaar, b. 1791
      and Meitje Godthelp, b. 1796. Parents of Catharine - Lolle Goverts
      b. 1802 and Yttje deJong b.? I'mm looking for any information on
      these people.
      Also, I believe that deWindt may not be the only spelling, nor the
      correct spelling, of the family name. What would be the most likely
      spelling after 1811? Thanks - Pete