Connecting two families

  • Scott Boelens
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2004
      Hello all.

      I am hoping that someone can help me with this. I recently finished going
      through a file that was sent to me by Sibbele Postma and came across a
      name that I think that I have in another family. The name is Johanna
      Meinema. In the information that I received from Sibbele, it is mentioned
      that Johanna married Tamme Spijkerman and they had a daughter named Emma,
      born in 1954. I have no further information on births/deaths/marriage for
      these two people. In the information that I already had, I have a Johanna
      Meinema as being born on November 26, 1917 in Kollumerland and being born
      to Willem Meinema and Antje van der Molen. Can someone tell me if these
      Johanna's are the same person.

      Thank you.
      Scott Boelens