RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Wobbema

  • Sylvia Binch
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2004
      Hello Walt,

      In 1811, a Jakob Freerks took the name WOBBEMA as his family name, for
      himself and his children:

      Lysbet (aged) 17, Trijntje 15, Freerkjen 12, Pieter 8.

      He was the only person to choose this name. Jakob lived in a village called
      Cornjum, in the county of Leeuwarderadeel.

      Hope this helps.

      Kind regards,

      Sylvia Binch