Re: grietje van der bildt

  • Wilma
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Karel:

      THANK YOU so very much! I had noticed the Hendrik Eises name before
      in my research but nothing solid to connect it with 'my' Grietje.
      This information certainly will help the family tree along!
      Again....many thanks!

      Wilma Schuit

      - In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "k.v.d.wal"
      <karelvdwal@z...> wrote:
      > for wilma and others, first the "huwelijkse bijlagen" from that
      year are one
      > number higher So for Douwe Sjoerds Nicolai, born. 23-03-1797 and
      bapt.
      > 23-04-1797 Britsum, timmerknecht/carpenter, son of Sjoerd Watzes
      and Emke
      > Douwes, he married 25-05-1820 Leeuwarderadeel, acte 27 Grietje
      Hendriks van
      > der Bildt, maid, born 01-10-1801, bapt. 28-03-1802 Stiens, daughter
      of
      > Hendrik Eises, baker in Stiens and Josina Ritskes.( josina died 19-
      02-1809)

      > Hendriks Eises: he left Stiens for 7 years ( 1813 ?) and nobody did
      hear of
      > him anytime. His parents: Eize Hendriks died 00-08-1811 and Grietje
      Lieuwes,
      > died 1790 both in Sint Annaparochie
      > parents of Josina: Ritske Tjammes, died 00-11-1781 and Antje
      Harmens, died