Re: Subject: foto- en ansichtenboek Harkema-Opeinde

  • marievo47
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hello Marianne:

      Thanks for translating your posted message in English. You did a
      great job. We really appreciate your willingness to share
      information with those of us who do not read, write or speak Dutch.
      My husband was almost 3 when his parents emigrated to the USA, and
      his Dutch language skills are still about at that level.

      The names of ancestors or their extended families are: Van Der
      Bij, Benedictus, Storm, Land, Rienk de Boer, Weening, Bijma. Any
      postcards showing the areas where my husband's family lived would be
      interesting as well.

      I look forward to receiving the scanned photos and descriptions.

      Thanks again.

      Warm Regards,

      Marie and Boreas Volbeda