grietje van der bildt

  • k.v.d.wal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      for wilma and others, first the "huwelijkse bijlagen" from that year are one
      number higher So for Douwe Sjoerds Nicolai, born. 23-03-1797 and bapt.
      23-04-1797 Britsum, timmerknecht/carpenter, son of Sjoerd Watzes and Emke
      Douwes, he married 25-05-1820 Leeuwarderadeel, acte 27 Grietje Hendriks van
      der Bildt, maid, born 01-10-1801, bapt. 28-03-1802 Stiens, daughter of
      Hendrik Eises, baker in Stiens and Josina Ritskes.( josina died 19-02-1809)

      Hendriks Eises: he left Stiens for 7 years ( 1813 ?) and nobody did hear of
      him anytime. His parents: Eize Hendriks died 00-08-1811 and Grietje Lieuwes,
      died 1790 both in Sint Annaparochie
      parents of Josina: Ritske Tjammes, died 00-11-1781 and Antje Harmens, died
      00-05-1805
      hendrik eizes juzina (jusijne) ritskes married in curch Wijns
      Tietjerksteradeel 13-05-1799, both from Wijns
      eise hendriks married church sint annaparochie firt proclamation (?)
      12-06-1768

      regards kvdw

    • Wilma
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        Karel:

        THANK YOU so very much! I had noticed the Hendrik Eises name before
        in my research but nothing solid to connect it with 'my' Grietje.
        This information certainly will help the family tree along!
        Again....many thanks!

        Wilma Schuit

        - In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "k.v.d.wal"