Re: Rentze Nicolay

  • Wilma
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 24, 2004

      Sid:

      Hi neighbour! I used to live in Ospringe (with an Acton address)
      years ago. Now we are close to Hamilton/Brantford.

      Thanks for trying. 'My' Rentze Nicolay was married with 2 (or 3)
      children when he emmigrated. I'm saving the information in case it
      might be a relative.

      Wilma

      - In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, Sid Looyenga