Jan Kranen

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      How do I get hold of Jan Kranen who has the website Terschellinger DNA. It
      says on the page to contact him for comments, additions and corrections but
      no where can I find an e-mail address. Thanks. Tony
    • Frank van Thienen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004

        Tony,

        On the page "Verantwoording":
        jkranen@...

        Frank van Thienen
        Vernon, BC Canada
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
          Thanks Frank. Tony

          At 07:21 PM 01/01/2004 -0800, you wrote:

> [...]
        • skylgerkille
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
            Tony,

            ........ no comment... be alert....