  • Scott Boelens
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      Hello all!
      I need some help with a family that I am trying to pin down. Below are
      the record references from Tresoar. What I am curious about is that the
      name registration shows that Hendrik was born around 1783 yet the death
      record indicates that he was born around 1795. Can some confirm or
      disprove that the records refer to the same person and what the date of
      birth was?
      Thank you.
      Scott Boelens

      6. RIEMKJE SYBOLTS5 HOEKSTRA (SIJBOLT GERRITS, GERRIJT JOCHUMS, JOCHUM
      GERRITS, GERRIJT DOEDES) was born Abt. 1799, and died October 03, 1834 in
      Hennaarderadeel, Friesland, Netherlands. She married HENDRIK ANNES
      RODENHUIS August 19, 1819 in Wonseradeel, Friesland, Netherlands. He was
      born Abt. 1795 (according to the death record), and died April 20, 1854 in
      Hennaarderadeel, Friesland, Netherlands.

      Notes for RIEMKJE SYBOLTS HOEKSTRA:
      Overlijdensakte Hennaarderadeel, 1834
      Aangiftedatum 4 oktober 1834, blad nr. 16
      Riemke Sybolts Hoekstra, overleden 3 oktober 1834, oud 35 jaar, gehuwd
      dochter van Sybolt Gerrits Hoekstra en Sjieuwke Hendriks Dijkstra

      Notes for HENDRIK ANNES RODENHUIS:
      Rodenhuis, Anne Martens, Kubaard

      k. Hendrik 28, Marten 15

      Mairie Wommels, deel 2, fol. 23

      Overlijdensakte Hennaarderadeel, 1854
      Aangiftedatum 21 april 1854, blad nr. 8
      Hendrik Annes Rodenhuis, overleden 20 april 1854, oud 59 jaar, gehuwd

      Marriage Notes for RIEMKJE HOEKSTRA and HENDRIK RODENHUIS:
      Huwelijksakte Wonseradeel, 1819
      Man: Hendrik Annes Rodenhuis
      Vrouw: Riemke Sybolts Hoekstra
      Datum: 19 augustus 1819 Akte nr. 62