Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Friesland families/Andringa

  • Streekstra
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2003
      Olav,

      Regarding the Andringa family, I can inform you that the genealogy of this family is
      thoroughly searched and written down in two books.
      Part 1(1985) and part 2 (1996) can be looked in on the CBG(Centraal Bureau voor de
      Genealogie(Den Haag),the Tresoar and Gemeentebibliotheek(Municipal Library) in Leeuwarden
      and probably more places.
      There are about 5 Andringa families who are not connected but there history is also been
      searched and mentioned in this books.
      Now since my father(Albertus) was named after Albertus Andringa(b.1817 Leeuwarden) I have
      a little knowledge of this family.
      There is an Andringa circle/foundation.
      I have here an emailadress what might be obsolete: Tsjikke Andringa= tandringa@...
      what might be helpfull.
      So far so good,
      succes;

      Peter Nanne Streekstra

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 15, 2003
        Thank you Peter for the information. I appreciate the help. I'll see if I can get my hands on the books.
        I am searching the following Friesland families -:

        - Klaas TJALLINGS married to Antje HESSELS in Wijtgaard on 13 May 1753. This family took
        the Terpstra name.

        - Oeltje Ultjes PLANTINGA married to Heike IJPES - one known child - Uiltje Oeges
        PLANTINGA

        - Tjipke SIMMES married to Akke ALBERTS in Wijtgaard on31 Oct 1752. This family took the
        ANDRINGA name.

        - Lieuwe NOLLES married to Geertje ABES in Wijtgaard on 12 Dec 1773. This family took the
        van der GEEST name.

        I appreciate any help with the above.

        Olav H. den Ouden
        Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
        2ulips@...

        Het archief van deze lijst voor Friese genealogen met daarin alle sinds 8 juli 1999
        geposte berichten staat op http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Friesland-genealogy

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • John DeBeer
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
          Good Morning from San Diego, Calif.

          I posted this question 3 years ago and am posting it
          again on the chance that new records opening up may
          help.

          Johannes de Beer - b-20 Dec 1849
          Married Baukje Jakkeles Weidema - ~1869

          Bauukje Jakkeles Weidema - died 1 Jan 1934 - gehuwd
          Death recorded in Barradeel.

          This suggests Johannes was alive in early 1934.

          These folks reportedly live in Tzummarrum.

          Previous volunteers have not found evidence of the
          death of Johannes from 1934 to 1939. Can someone
          please look up the death records that have opened up
          in the last 3 years. By 1939 he would have been 90,
          but his son, my g-father lived until 85.

          Can someone tell me the address of the nearest Dutch
          Reformed Church to Tzummarum so I perhaps write to the
          pastor directly.

          Thanks very much for any help.

          John De Beer

        • k.v.d.wal
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
            John, the death documents in Tresoar are till 1942, so if Johannes died
            after the age of 93 years you will not find. Also there will be no notice at
            marriage of his children while these documents are on internet till 1922. I
            have a telf. of the SoW church in Tzummarum 0031-518-481060. SoW means
            Samen onder Weg" Together on route, more churches togther. Regards

            Genealogy yn Frysl�n: http://www.genealogy-yn-fryslan.tk/.

            juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op http://groups.yahoo
            com/group/Friesland-genealogy

            Om uw abonnement te be�indigen stuurt u een (leeg) email-bericht naar:

          • John DeBeer
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2003
              Thanks for your help.

              I may try to call the churches involved.

              Regards

              John De Beer