Familynaam HOLTJE

  • elstveit
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
      I'm looking for the familyname HOLTJE, who can tell me something
      about that name
      Els Tveit
    • Bernice Andeweg
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 29, 2003
        Dear Els,

        On the following site you can search for the familyname Holtje. You will also find in which regio the name is most common. The site is in Dutch, but you can change it in English!!

        http://www.meertens.knaw.nl/NFD/nfd.html

        Bernice