I am working on a fimily and town named Nieuwland

  • ebblett2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2003
      can anybody help me with my people from Nieuwland, Friesland? as to
      where there records befor 1812 would be?
      I have people there I am looking for and don't know were to look. I
      have A lady named Pierkje Sijbens who was born there about 1725 I
      don't have much to go on for her. can anybody tell me where to look
      for her?
      I also have a Ankje Willems Nieuwland Married at
      Buitenpost,Friesland on 17-03-1715 to Lammert Ritzerts they had a
      daughter named Janke Lammerts Nieuwland who married Sybe Theunisz de
      Zwart on 15-01-1736 at Buitenpost,Friesland.
      I have gotten some help on this line.

      EBBlett IV
    • Jan Visser
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
        Dear mr Blett
        are you the same person who asked for information about Nieuwland in
        Dongeradeel ???
        maybe i have zsome information about that place.because there is a book
        "live and work "in
        Engwierum. in this book is a list of the citizens of this smaal township
        between 1800 and 2002
        When you have special questions plaese contact me , problably i can help you

        Jan Visser

        visser-klooster@...

        can anybody help me with my people from Nieuwland, Friesland? as to
        where there records befor 1812 would be?
        I have people there I am looking for and don't know were to look. I
        have A lady named Pierkje Sijbens who was born there about 1725 I
        don't have much to go on for her. can anybody tell me where to look
        for her?
        I also have a Ankje Willems Nieuwland Married at
        Buitenpost,Friesland on 17-03-1715 to Lammert Ritzerts they had a
        daughter named Janke Lammerts Nieuwland who married Sybe Theunisz de
        Zwart on 15-01-1736 at Buitenpost,Friesland.
        I have gotten some help on this line.

        EBBlett IV

        =====================Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet
        Internet gecontroleerd op virussen.
        Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst waar
        op wordt gecontroleerd.
      • Ernest B. Blett IV
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2003
          Jan Visser,
          The people I have in Nieuwland,Friseland are Pierkje Sybrens From the marriage records on line at http://www.ryksargyf.org/nl/Onderzoek/Stamboom/stamboom.htm
          DTBL regio 2: noordoost Friesland

          Trouwregister Hervormde gemeente Waaksens Brantgum, 1750
          DTB nr: 764, 1654 - 1810
          Vermelding: Bevestiging huwelijk van 6 september 1750, Brantgum
          Man: Jan Eelkes, Brantgum
          Vrouw: Pierkjen Zybrens, Nieuwland

          Gestandaardiseerde namen: JAN EELKES en PIERKJE SIEBRENS

          said she was from Burum-Munnekezijl but I was sent a genealogy that said she was born abt 1725 in Niuweland and Marrried 06-Sept.-1750
          ebblett

          can anybody help me with my people from Nieuwland, Friesland? as to
          where there records befor 1812 would be?
          I have people there I am looking for and don't know were to look. I
          have A lady named Pierkje Sijbens who was born there about 1725 I
          don't have much to go on for her. can anybody tell me where to look
          for her?
          I also have a Ankje Willems Nieuwland Married at
          Buitenpost,Friesland on 17-03-1715 to Lammert Ritzerts they had a
          daughter named Janke Lammerts Nieuwland who married Sybe Theunisz de
          Zwart on 15-01-1736 at Buitenpost,Friesland.
          I have gotten some help on this line.

          EBBlett IV

          =====================Deze e-mail is door E-mail VirusScanner van Planet
          Internet gecontroleerd op virussen.
          Op http://www.planet.nl/evs staat een verwijzing naar de actuele lijst waar
          op wordt gecontroleerd.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Frank Westerhof
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2003
            Hi Ernest
            Nieuwland kan wezen Kollumerland en Nieuwland
            Nieuwland is een polder in de voormalige Laauwerszee er is een gedenk sten
            op de oude zeedijk ten noorden van Kollum. Zie onder Kollumerland

            Frank

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 3, 2003
              thank you for the information.
              I understand that It is on the border between Oost-Dongeradeel and Kollumerland so at times it is in one or another.

              EBBlett