Bloemhoff

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2000
      Keimpe Jans Bloemhoff married on 2 October 1820 in Wymbritseradeel,
      Friesland with Ytske Sjoerds Veenstra. Neither in GenLias nor in
      Ryksargyf can I find anything about Ytske Sjoerds Veenstra. I can find
      her death nor anything about her parents. If someone is going to the
      archives in Leeuwarden would they please look up her birth/baptism date
      and names of her parents in the marriage register or in the
      trouwbijlagen. If anyone has info on this Bloemhoff family would they
      please contact me. Thanks. Tony