Andringa

  • MCTeichert@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2 10:32 AM
      J? de Beer,

      I must apologize, on Friday I accidentally screwed up my database and lost a
      lot of information. Fortunately I have all of the information on paper but
      scattered throughout various files. I visited your site with your pedigree.
      Unfortunately I don't have any information on the Andringa's listed in your
      pedigree. However in my database I have/had 2-3 Andringa's. They are only
      related to me by marriage, so I don't have much information. Here is one the
      Andringa's I found:

      Reinsck Jorrits Andringa (F), born circa 1540 married:
      1) Tyerck Walles, born circa 1535, died before 1581.
      2) Sjoerd Fockens, meester in de Rechte (lawyer) & gedeputeerde van
      Friesland, born circa 1535, died before 1595.

      If you can trace your Andringa's back to the 1500's they are probably either
      a 'eignerfde boer' (gentleman farmer/patrician) family or old Frisian
      nobility family. You can probably find more information in 'Stamboek van den
      Frieschen, vroegeren en lateren adel' by Junkheer Mr. M. de Haan Hettema and
      Mr. A. van Halmael jr. Additionally a color version of their Wapen (Coat of
      Arms) can be found in the book by G.A. Brongers and A.B. Dull tot
      Backenhagen. You can also probably find a black and white version in
      Rietstap's "L'Amorial General". Furthermore Andringa is a Frisian patronymic
      name meaning 'from or belonging to Andries (Andrew)'.

      Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

      Later Alligator,
      Matthias Teichert
      Minneapolis, MN
    • jan.hendriks@chello.nl
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 13, 2000
        Hoi,
        Deze namen: Haarsma, Haersma, Haringsma komen in mijn onderzoek ook voor en ik heb er ook een flinke hoeveelheid info over.
        Contact me: jan.hendriks@...
      • c. jacobi
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 14, 2000
          Hoi,
          ook ik heb een 16 tal Haarsma's in mijn bestand.
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 17, 2000
            Hallo, Matthias,
            Although I cannot help you in answering your questions about the Roorda Family,
            I am very interested in the data of the Haarsma Familiy in your research.
            Can you give me some idea of those Haarsma's?
            regards, Jan Hendriks
            jan.hendriks@...

          • Liekele Helmus
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 18, 2000
              L.S.,
              Matthias heeft zich volgens mij geruime tijd geleden (studie redenen)
              afgemeld
              van deze lijst dus zal m.i. jouw vraag hem op deze manier niet bereiken.
              Ciao

              Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
              Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
              31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail) fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
              gsm 06 28184122 (dutchtone) NetMeeting (+Webcam)
              lhelmus@... icq 60503294

> [...]

              > Ockena, Ockingha, Oedzes, Ottema, Pool, Popma, Rinia alias Ringia and
              Ringe,
              > Roelsma, Roorda, Schenck von Tautenburg zu Tautenburg, Sickingha, Sjaerda,
              > Sjaerdema, Suidel alias Schoedel and Schudel, Tjaarda, Tjaerda, Unia,
              Walta,
              > van Adelen, van Aebingha, van Dekema, van der Brug, van der Pluim, van der
              > Vennen, van Dijk, van Eminga, van Ewsum, van Juwsma, van Lunia, van
              Maanen,
              > van Manen, van Ulenburch, van Walta, Wiarda, Wieringen, Wiersma,
              Woldrinck,
              > Vriezema
              >
              > Inquiries are welcome! Please excuse my English.
              >
              > m v g,
              > Matthias Teichert
              >
              > "Ball ist rund. Spiel dauert neunzig Minuten. Soviel ist schon mal klar.
              > Alles andere ist Theorie. Und ab!" - Sepp Herberger / Schuster, 'Lola

            • J. Hendriks
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 19, 2000
                Liekele Helmus wrote:

                > L.S.,
                > Matthias heeft zich volgens mij geruime tijd geleden (studie redenen)
                > afgemeld
                > van deze lijst dus zal m.i. jouw vraag hem op deze manier niet bereiken.
                > Ciao

                > Liekele (Lieko) Helmus & Rinske Helmus-Deutekom
                > Siriusstraat 52, NL-1223 AP Hilversum, the Netherlands
                > 31(0)35 6858 675 (+voicemail) fax 31(0)20 8848 931(fax2pc)
                > gsm 06 28184122 (dutchtone) NetMeeting (+Webcam)
                > lhelmus@... icq 60503294

                Bedankt voor deze attente mededeling.
                Misschien weten jullie Matthias' emailadres?
                vr.gr.
                Jan Hendriks