Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Questions on Death Dates

  • Roelof Varkevisser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2000
      John,

      Tzummarum is not Franekeradeel, but Barradeel.
      I checked the computer at the rijksarchief Friesland and could not find a
      matching Johannes de Beer.
      I also checked Barradeel-death-fiches 1933-1934-1935 but I could not find
      any Johannes the Beer.
      The death-records until 1939 are free to see. (no privacy-rules)
      Perhaps he died outside of Friesland.

      Roelof

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2000
        Roelof;

        Thanks very much for your investigation. I am very grateful.
        I have had no correspondence with any relatives of that line in the
        Netherlands so cannot follow that line of thought.
        I will have to find another source. I am just assuming he died in Freisland
        but you may be correct, maybe he died elsewhere.

        Thanks again.