Re: Jan Jeens Mulder/familie Roersma

  • Izaak Kijlstra
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 1:06 PM
      Hallo Lukas Cazemier, Klaas Bekkema and Arlene de Boer,
      Thank you for all the information about Jan Jeens Mulder and Feikjen
      Johannes Roersma.
      My fathers parents were Izaak Egberts Kijlstra (1884-1933) and Antje
      Harkes van Linde (1889-1982), who lived in Ureterp-Vallaat (near
      Drachten).
      My grandmother, Antje Harkes van Linde, was a daughter of Harke Simons
      van Linde and Jeltje Hendriks van der Ploeg.
      Jeltje Hendriks van der Ploeg was a daughter of Hendrik Harmens van der
      Ploeg and Antje Jans Mulder.
      Antje Jans Mulder was a daughter of Jan Jeens Mulder and Feikjen
      Johannes Roersma.
      With all your help I have been able to add many ancestors to my
      "kwartierstaat".
      Thank you very much,
      Izaak Kijlstra