Re:Vogelaar

  • Nanny Verheijen
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello Linda,

      > I did find them. They were listed under the Catholic doop books.
      > Tiebe Thomese x Maijke Gossele

      <knip>
      > Joannes 12-4-1775 m. Vogeltje Hendriks
      > Beernts, vader Tiebe Teunese
      > Tetje 25-8-1779 m. Tetje Thomas

      What a surprise, thanks a lot! I suppose the children were all baptized in
      Joure? There are some other questions I would like to ask you: I don't know
      exactly what the abbreviation 'm.' means. Is it for 'meter' (godmother)? Do you
      know what the addition 'Beernts, vader Tiebe Teunese' means? Does this regard
      Vogeltje Hendriks?

      Kind regards,
      Nanny

      Nanny Verheijen, Loon op Zand
      verheijen@...
    • roelof varkevisser
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
        Nanny, Linda,

        M. indeed means meter (godmother)
        I did fnd in the same (?) Catholic doop books :

        Thomas Teunese X Tetje Tiebus (e-umlaut)
        Theunis ~ 14-1-1740
        Tieben (e-umlaut) ~ 18-1-1742
        Acca ~ 20-11-1749 , m. Lutskes Tiebus (e-umlaut)
        Sibolt ~ 7-11-1756 , m. Acca Sibolts
        All childrern baptised Joure.

        Hereby a copy of the page, with more of the family.

        regards,
        Roelof

        > I did find them. They were listed under the Catholic doop books.
        > Tiebe Thomese x Maijke Gossele

        <knip>
        > Joannes 12-4-1775 m. Vogeltje Hendriks
        > Beernts, vader Tiebe Teunese
        > Tetje 25-8-1779 m. Tetje Thomas

        What a surprise, thanks a lot! I suppose the children were all baptized in
        Joure? There are some other questions I would like to ask you: I don't know
        exactly what the abbreviation 'm.' means. Is it for 'meter' (godmother)? Do
        you
        know what the addition 'Beernts, vader Tiebe Teunese' means? Does this
        regard
        Vogeltje Hendriks?

        Kind regards,
        Nanny

        Nanny Verheijen, Loon op Zand
        verheijen@...

      • Linda Praamsma
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2002
          Dear Nanny,

          I also found these. I would have sent them earlier, but had to go to
          work.

          Gossele Pibis x Soetske Sjourts

          Joannes 15-9-1724 m. Sietske Pibis,
          moeder Soetske Sjourts
          Meekem 7-8-1726 m. Ulck Sioerts,
          moeder Sioetke Sioerts
          Fokel 19-6-1728 m. Rimke,
          moeder Siuetke Gosselis
          Joannes 22-10-1730 m. Thepke Jorrits,
          moeder Sietske Gosselings
          Pibe 25-2-1733 m. Rimke Gerbens,
          moeder Sioetke Gosses
          Siurt 1-1-1735 m Sieske Pibis,
          moeder Siutke Siurts
          Maijke 14-2-1741
          moeder Sujertje Sioers

          All were in the Catholic doop book from Joure.

          As you can see, there are more than enough way to spell a (mother’s)
          name.

          There is also:

          Teunis Thomese x Acke Teunese
          Thomas J 5-5-1768 m. Acke Thomese
          ( x Feikjen Hendriks)

          ( I can give you their children too)
          Tiepke Annes x Acke Thomese
          Tetje 5-3-1776 m. Tetje Thomese
          Anne 30-6-1777 m. Marijke Claase
          Fogeltje 27-9-1778 m. Tiebke Joukes
          Anne 20-1-1780 m. Tiebke Annes
          Thomas 24-11-1783 m. Tiepjen Annes
          Sybolt 28-2-1789 m. Reynske Theunis

          Fogeltje 2-7-1790 m. Tiepje Hielkes

          Hope this will help.

          Linda Praamsma
          esseline@...

          > I did find them. They were listed under the Catholic doop books.
          > Tiebe Thomese x Maijke Gossele

          <knip>
          > Joannes 12-4-1775 m. Vogeltje Hendriks
          > Beernts, vader Tiebe Teunese
          > Tetje 25-8-1779 m. Tetje Thomas

          What a surprise, thanks a lot! I suppose the children were all baptized
          in
          Joure? There are some other questions I would like to ask you: I don't
          know
          exactly what the abbreviation 'm.' means. Is it for 'meter' (godmother)?
          Do
          you
          know what the addition 'Beernts, vader Tiebe Teunese' means? Does this
          regard
          Vogeltje Hendriks?

          Kind regards,
          Nanny

          Nanny Verheijen, Loon op Zand
          verheijen@...

          Het archief van deze lijst voor Friese genealogen met daarin alle sinds
          8

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Het archief van deze lijst voor Friese genealogen met daarin alle sinds
          8 juli 1999 geposte berichten staat op

        • Nanny Verheijen
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 4, 2002
            Hi Roelof and Linda,

            Thanks a lot both of you for all your information. There was not yet time
            enough to study it all, but I am very happy with it. If I can do some research
            for you in RaNBrabant in Den Bosch or RAG in Arnhem, please let me know.