RE: Klaas Lieuwes Bangma, Hannema, Engga

  • Robert A. DeVries
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2002
      Dear Linda,

      I have only one Bangma in my family, but didn't find him on your site. Klaas
      Lieuwes Bangma who married Romkjen Ulbes Hannema April 13, 1839 in
      Wonseradeel. That is all I have on him. This was her second marriage. Her
      first husband was Epke Foekes Engga who she married June 9, 1827 also in
      Wonseradeel. I am following the Engga line. Just thought you'd like to known
      in case you didn't have find this person. Congratulations on almost
      finnishing a family; I didn't think that was ever possible!

      Bob De Vries
      Midland, Michigan

    • Linda Praamsma
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2002
        Dear Bob,

        I do have Klaas Bangma on my new list. He was descended from a Rintje
        Bangma that I was not able to place before. I recently came into the
        "connection", and so he will be included in the next update.

        Linda Praamsma
        esseline@...