Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Strikwerda

  • Durk Strikwerda
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1 12:35 PM
      -----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
      Van: diclizvr@... <diclizvr@...>
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@egroups.com <Friesland-genealogy@egroups.com>
      Datum: zaterdag 29 april 2000 4:21
      Onderwerp: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Strikwerda

      Hello Durk
      Here is another email. I forgot to type about the family of Lolke
      Jacobs Strikwerda. I have he was born Sept. 7, 1839 in Franeker
      and he died before 1922. He married Saapke Uiltjes Tolsma on
      Nov. 12, 1864 in Menaldumadeel. Their children were
      1.Sipke Lolkes born Jan. 5, 1876 in Dronrijp and died April 29,
      1903 in Bayum. He married Trijntje Terpstra on Dec. 1, 1900 in
      Hennaarderdeel.
      2.Uilkje Lolkes born Sept. 25, 1880 in Bayum and married Rein
      Hiddes Jonker on May 21, 1904 in Baarderadeel.
      3.Migchial Lolkes born Nov. 1, 1884 in Bayum and married Gerbrig
      Wijnstra on May 15, 1909 in Hennaarderadeel.
      That is all I have and originally thought Saapke was a relative of
      mine (my mother is a Talsma) but I have not found a connection.
      Greetings from Ontario, Canada
      Liz

      Liz Van Rooyen

      Hello Liz,

      Thanks for your number of email.
      You wrote that Lolke Jacobs Strikwerda died before 1922,
      indeed he died 10 nov. 1899 Hennaarderadeel (I think Baijum)
      Do you know if Sipke and Trijntje had children?
      For, those are "Strikkies" too.
      You have that Uilkje is born Sept. 25 1880,
      it is Sept. 29 ! and she married on May 21 1904,
      Ihave May 12. Who of us has changed the numbers ?
      Michiel: on his gravestone at Achlum: born 30 nov. 1884
      died 13 oct. 1931 and his wife
      Gerbrig Wijnstra, born 12 febr. 1887, died 29 jan 1949
      Lolke Jacobs his parents were:
      Jacob Annes Strikwerda and Jiskje Sipkes de Jong.
      Jacob his parents were:
      Anne Jacobs Strikwerda and (his first wife) Grietje Lolkes de Vries.
      Anne his parents were:
      Jacob Feddes and (his second wife) Luutske Ymes Ymessen
      Jacob his parents were:
      Fedde Jacobs and Antie Aards
      Fedde his parents were:
      Jacob Dirks Strikwerda and Froukje Feddes Buma.
      With this Jacob, we (your mom's brother in law and I)
      have the same forefather.
      Greetings from green spring in Groningen.

      Durk.
    • genius0050
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 6

        wel een beetje een late reactie ik heb een oom Jonker die afstamt van Hiddes Sytzes Jonker 1840 - 1905

        Verwantschap van Willem Jonker met Hidde Sytzes Jonker: Grootvader
        Een uitleg van de verwantschap:
        1.Jisk Jonker is de vader van Willem Jonker
        2.

        Hidde Sytzes Jonker is de vader van Jisk Jonker

        Willem geb in Rauweredrhem Fr   is geh met Nel Evers N-H

        mvg John Evers Windsor ON Canada