help with some definitions

  • Scott Boelens
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2002
      Hello all;
      I need some help in getting some Dutch words translated to the English
      language and my translation dictionary is a little lacking in this
      department. Most of the words deal with occupations and are at this point
      unfamiliar to me. I have a file that I have been keeping these and the
      ones that I have already been able to translate that I can send to anyone
      willing to help. Any takers?
      Regards,
      Scott

      http://finance.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2002
        Hi Scott,

        I'd like to give it a try :-) (being back after several days of bouncing membership!)

        Regards,
        Nynke van den Hooven

        I need some help in getting some Dutch words translated to the English
        language and my translation dictionary is a little lacking in this
        department. Most of the words deal with occupations and are at this point
        unfamiliar to me. I have a file that I have been keeping these and the
        ones that I have already been able to translate that I can send to anyone
        willing to help. Any takers?
        Regards,
        Scott
        <knip>

      • bernarnd randolph

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 25, 2002
            I found a handy utility from: www.ifinger.com

            I need some help in getting some Dutch words translated to the English
            language and my translation dictionary is a little lacking in this
            department. Most of the words deal with occupations and are at this point
            unfamiliar to me. I have a file that I have been keeping these and the
            ones that I have already been able to translate that I can send to anyone
            willing to help. Any takers?
            Regards,
            Scott

            http://finance.yahoo.com

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Scott Boelens
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 25, 2002
              Thanks, Jon. I'll have to give it a try.
              Scott

              http://finance.yahoo.com