ANEMA - YETHS

  • Jon Vandenberg
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2002
      I have been having trouble locating information in the Netherlands on these
      two people.
      They are my great grand-parents on my fathers (mothers) side.

      Henry Yeths b.Sep 1847 in the Netherlands. Emmigrated to USA in 1876. At
      this time I don't think he was married to Helena Anema. He probably had a
      daughter Nellie at this time. He emmigrated to Grand Rapids, Michigan and
      died in California Jan. 2, 1923.

      Helena Anema b.1850 or 1851 in the Netherlands. Emmigrated to the USA in
      1877. I think she had a son James at this time. She died Nov. 24, 1920 in
      Grand Rapids, Michigan. I have been up and down Gil Anema's site and also
      Jay Anema's, so it is someting new that I am looking for.

      Thank you,

      Jon Vandenberg
      Grand Rapids, Michigan USA
      616-249-8615 fax-616-249-8640
    • T. Hoekstra
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2002
        Hendrik Jeths, born Ermelo 1847, son of Jan Jeths and Petertje Frens. they
        married Ermelo 20-09-1836. Do you want to know more on the Jeths family?
        Ermelo is in the province of Gelderland.

        greetings,

        Trynke Hoekstra
        Ermelo

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2002
          Yes, I would like more information on YETHS. What you gave me helped much,
          and I was able to find the family in GenLias.

          Thank you,
          Jon Vandenberg
          Grand Rapids, Michigan USA
          616-249-8615 fax-616-249-8640

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 28, 2002
            Trynke,

            Do you have more information on the Jeths family?

            Thanks,

            Jon Vandenberg
            Grand Rapids, Michigan USA
            616-249-8615 fax-616-249-8640

            I have been having trouble locating information in the Netherlands on these
            two people.
            They are my great grand-parents on my fathers (mothers) side.

            Henry Yeths b.Sep 1847 in the Netherlands. Emmigrated to USA in 1876. At
            this time I don't think he was married to Helena Anema. He probably had a
            daughter Nellie at this time. He emmigrated to Grand Rapids, Michigan and
            died in California Jan. 2, 1923.

            Helena Anema b.1850 or 1851 in the Netherlands. Emmigrated to the USA in
            1877. I think she had a son James at this time. She died Nov. 24, 1920 in
            Grand Rapids, Michigan. I have been up and down Gil Anema's site and also
            Jay Anema's, so it is someting new that I am looking for.

            Thank you,

            Jon Vandenberg
            Grand Rapids, Michigan USA
            616-249-8615 fax-616-249-8640

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • jvanbus1@twcny.rr.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 28, 2002
              Hi This is to Jon Vandenberg Do you have any connection to the Van
              denbergs who were in the New York Durtch Colonies by 1700. I have one
              stray unconnected Willen VanDenberg, and some data on two or three separate
              lines of Van Denbergs, especially the Richard Jans who married 1699
              Catherine Houghtailing and settled at Coxsackie. see my website
              http://www.geocities.com/vanbus1/
              and you can reply to me John C Van Buskirk jvanbus1@... Most of
              my very early lines - VanBuskirk, Van Hoesen, Hallenbeck especially were of
              Friesian origin in the Duch Colonies 1640 on. VanDenburg/berg/berck has
              been one of my brick walls. Thank You, John.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 28, 2002
                No connections in New York colonies. My Vandenberg side is from Zeeland,
                mostly Dreischor.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 31, 2002
                  sorry John, it is holiday time. about the Jeths family there is more
                  information in the magazine from Veluwse Geslachten. 1982. I can put the
                  information in my genealogy program in the computer. That takes some time,
                  so if you can wait a wile, I hope to have it ready by the end of august.
                  Please sent me a reminder about the 20th of august.

                • jonvdb1
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 19, 2013
                    Anything new?