SURNAME: MUVART

  • Niels Åge Skjelborg
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2000
      Hello to everyone in Friesland genealogy onelists!

      I am trying to look up some surnames who is definitely Frisian:

      MUVART
      MULVARD and
      MULVAD.

      Most of these surnames is know in Denamrk and England as dim eccoes of former Frisian emigrants. I have search both DUTCH and BELGIAN sources but without any luck

      Any hint would ne appreciated.

      PS. I am sorry, but I can very well understand and read Frisian (Not far from Danish after all!) language but only answer in German or English.

      Best wishes

      Aage Skjelborg
      Oslo
      Norway