Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Stamboom DE ROOS

  • ADeboer157@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 2:05 PM
      I only have Saapkjen Sikkes De Roos, born 28 February 1851 in Drachten. I am
      getting all the information of Smallingerland, that is all the births,
      marriages and deaths but I am only up to 1852. The ones I do past time is
      when I was not doing everything. This is very time consuming. I have two
      files in my genealogy program, the family file and the Smallingerland file.
      Because I do have so many relatives in Smallingerland, it is convenient for
      me to have all the information. It does take up a lot of time though.

      Arlene De Boer-Renkema