6588Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Families - Ameland

  • Anja van Steel
    Dec 4, 2001
      Beste Tjitte

      Yes this certainly is my mothers line. Thank you for the data, I have
      been able to make some amendments and fill in some missing dates. I do
      have quite a bit of additional information if you wish is (it is a large
      file), mainly names and dates.

      Is this tree connected to which side of your family ??

      Where did you obtain your information - so that I can cross reference
      the research source.

      Again thank you and look forward to hearing from you again.

      Anja (Anna) van Steel
      Australia

      Tjitte en Petra Kooy wrote:

      > Hallo Anja,
      >
      > I have the following information of Wibo Gerkos Wiebinga in my database:
      >
      > Family tree of Wibo Gerkos Wiebenga.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic