5855Re: HOFSTRA

  • Tette.Hofstra@t-online.de
    Oct 4, 2001
      Tony,
      There was a "missing link" between the 2 "Hotze Tettes":

      Hotze Tettes born approx. 1660 had a.o. 1 son:

      Tette Hotzes, farmer, born approx.1690, married Aaltje Thomas born approx.
      1692 in Haskerdijken on 9.2.1715 in Oldeboorn.

      They had 6 children:

      Hotze Tettes (Hofstra)
      Thomas Tettes
      Richtje Tettes
      Doeke Tettes (van der Linden)
      Symen Tettes
      Sytse Tettes

      Then go on with Hotze Tettes, born approx.1715.

      Sorry for mistake.

      Tette