5851Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Aangenaam kennis te maken

  • Tette.Hofstra@t-online.de
    Oct 3, 2001
      Hallo Tony,

      in addition to Nynkes information I have the following:

      Tette Doekes and Taeckjen Hotzes had 3 children:

      Sytse Tettes, Doecke Tettes and Hotze Tettes.

      Hotze Tettes was born around 1660 in Warniahuizen close to Oldeboorn. He married
      Antsje, born ar. 1655. They had 5 children:

      Tette Hotzes, Douwe Hotzes, Taecke Hotzes, Wouter Hotzes amd Reitse Hotzes (de
      Jong).

      Hotze Tettes, farmer in Sorramorre, close to Oldeboorn was born ar. 1715, he
      died 22.7.1809. He married on 7.3.1745 in Oldeboorn with Gerbrig Wytzes. From
      her I have no additional dates. They had 8 children:

      Tette Hotzes Hofstra (my ancestor)
      Bauke Hotzes Veldman
      Trijntje Hotzes
      Aaltje Hotzes
      Wytze Hotzes
      Reitze Hotzes de Jong
      Tettje Hotzes
      Antje Hotzes

      Antje died 11.9.1827 68 years old. She married on 7th (that's the date I have in
      my files)or 14th may 1780 with Thomas Goyes Brouwer. He is a son of Gooye
      Gerbens and Tjitske Ruurds. Thomas died 26.9.1823, 75 years old.

      They had 5 children: Hotse Tomas, Gooye Tomas, Gerbrig Tomas, Tjitske Tomas and
      Trijntje Tomas.

      Some of the informations regarding the "Brouwer" family I found in
      "Meiers en Landheren te Oldeboorn in de 18e eeuw" by Marten Groen ISBN
      90-800704-2-4.

      If you want some additional information, please let me know.

      yours

      Tette