      From: Anthony Hofstee
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 11:10 PM
      Subject: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Aangenaam kennis te maken

      Tette, I saw your note to Nynke. I was wondering if
      you could fill in some information for me. I am
      looking for the baptism date and marriage date/place
      of Antje Hotzes Hofstra and Thomas Goojes Brouwer.
      Antje I am told is a daughter of Hotze Tettes and
      Gerbrig Wytzes. Any help would be appreciated.
      Thanks. Tony

      ahofstee@...

      <knip>
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic