559MONSMA family

  • Bopboom@aol.com
    Jan 31, 2000
      I am searching for the siblings of Maatje Monsma (my Beppe) and any
      information on the Monsma family line. Margaret
      Generation No. 1
      1. Maatje Minnes Monsma, born September 29, 1876 in Engelum, Friesland,
      Netherland; died November 16, 1952 in Beetgum, Fr., Neth.. She was the
      daughter of 2. Minne Johannes Monsma and 3. Taetske Hilbrands Tanja. She
      married (1) Piebe Piers Hovinga May 10, 1900 in Menaldum, Friesland,
      Netherlands. He was the son of Pier Roelofs Hovinga and Pietje Piebes De
      Vries.

      Generation No. 2
      2. Minne Johannes Monsma, born November 26, 1841 in Makkum, Friesland,
      Netherlands; died July 25, 1903 in Piens, Friesland, Netherlands. He was the
      son of 4. Johannes Barend Felmer Monsma and 5. Grietje Ymens De Vries. He
      married 3. Taetske Hilbrands Tanja December 10, 1873 in
      Menaldumadeel,Friesland,Netherlands. Minne Monsma was a labourer.
      3. Taetske Hilbrands Tanja, born September 12, 1847 in Engelum, Friesland,
      Netherland. She was the daughter of 6. Hilbrant Jacobs Tanja and 7. Martje
      Cornelis Post.
      Child of Minne Monsma and Taetske Tanja is:
      1 i. Maatje Minnes Monsma, born September 29, 1876 in Engelum,
      Friesland, Netherland; died November 16, 1952 in Beetgum, Fr., Neth.; married
      Piebe Piers Hovinga May 10, 1900 in Menaldum, Friesland, Netherlands.