      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      From: margarethmadden@...
      Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 16:35:49 +0000
      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Hovinga line from Amsterdam, originally from Friesland

      We are searching for the Frisian line of Nicolaas Hovinga, born 1884 Lutjebroek, died 1951 Haarlem. His father was Martin Hovinga who married Grietje Boukens in Amsterdam in 1893. She was the daughter of Casper Boukens. Nicolaas had 2 brothers, Casper born 02.10.1893 in Amsterdam and Reindert also born in Amsterdam. Possibly a brother Harry who moved to France.
      We need to find the connection in Friesland. Any help would be greatly appreciated,
      Margaret Hovinga Madden

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic