      Van: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] Namens Scott Boelens
      Verzonden: zaterdag 31 augustus 2013 2:59
      Aan: Friesland Genealogy group
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] Pieter Eeckes Fogelsangh

      Hello all,

      Could I get some help in getting this correct? I am trying to get the
      spouses and children of Pieter Eeckes Fogelsangh correct, and have been able
      to find the gedoopt records for all but Meyntie, Pytertje and Trijntje. I
      have done some web searches to help me with this, which is where I got these
      three names. I've been able to find marriage records for Meyntie and
      Trijntje, but not for Pytertje, but these are tentative connections at best
      as they don't list the parents for the bride and groom. Also, I am looking
      for further information on Pieter's parents, and grandparents, if possible.

      First Generation

      1. Pieter Eeckes Fogelsangh. Born bef 17 Apr 1620 in Oosterwierum,
      Baarderadeel, Frieslad, Netherlands, son of Eecke Pijters & Antjie Dircks.
      Pieter Eeckes died abt 1693; he was 72. Occupation: Pharmacist [apotheker].

      On 12 Aug 1643 when Pieter Eeckes was 23, he first married Jetske Gerlofs
      Jennema, daughter of Gerlof Douwes Jennema & Aeltie Wybets, in Dokkum,
      Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Jetske
      Gerlofs died bef 1649 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.

      They had the following children:
      2 i. Saeckien Pytters (<1644-1681)
      ii. Hijlck*. Born bef 9 Sep 1646 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.
      iii. Aeltie*. Born bef 17 Sep 1648 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.

      On 9 Jun 1649 when Pieter Eeckes was 29, he second married Antie Floris Raap
      in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.

      They had one child:
      i. Eeke*. Born bef 28 Jul 1650 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.
      ii. Meyntie*. Meyntie* died bef 1681.
      On 28 May 1671 Meyntie* married Bernardus Petri Monsma in Ternaard,
      Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Bolsward, Friesland,
      iii. Pytertje*.
      Pytertje* married Sipke Joeckes Kronenburg.
      3 iv. Trijntje*

      Second Generation

      2. Saeckien Pytters Fogelsang. Born bef 21 Aug 1644 in Leeuwarden,
      Friesland, Netherlands. Saeckien Pytters died in Westdongeradeel, Friesland,
      Netherlands, on 29 Jan 1681; she was 36.

      On 19 Nov 1663 when Saeckien Pytters was 19, she married Gerlacus Wybouds
      Scheltinga, son of Wybe Gerlofs & Bauck Teakes Scheltinga, in Dokkum,
      Friesland, Netherlands. Born abt 1637. Gerlacus Wybouds died in Holwerd,
      Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands, on 28 Apr 1706; he was 69.

      They had the following children:
      i. Jeske (<1664-<1669)
      ii. Bauk* (<1666-<1675)
      iii. Jetske+ (<1669-1752)
      iv. Eeke* (<1671-1746)
      v. Baucktie* (<1675-)
      vi. Wijbe Gerlacus* (<1677-)
      vii. Sara* (<1680-)

      3. Trijntje* Fogelsangh.

      On 27 Nov 1664 Trijntje* first married Douwe Wytses Brandsma in Ternaard,
      Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands. Douwe Wytses died bef 1670.

      They had the following children:
      i. Baukje*
      ii. Jetske*

      On 11 Dec 1670 Trijntje* second married Bouwe Lieuwes van Ripama in Dokkum,
      Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Ee, Oostdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands.
      Bouwe Lieuwes died in 1694.

      They had the following children:
      i. Anneke*
      ii. Aeltje*
      iii. Duiert Elama*
      iv. Hillegonda*
      v. Saeckjen*
      vi. Lieuwe*
      vii. Saakje*
      viii. Pieter*

      Thank you in advance,
      Scott Boelens

      size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#a0a0a0" align=center>

      Geen virus gevonden in dit bericht.
      Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
      Versie: 2013.0.3392 / Virusdatabase: 3211/6623 - datum van uitgifte: