55634Pieter Eeckes Fogelsangh

  • Scott Boelens
    Aug 30, 2013
      Hello all,

      Could I get some help in getting this correct? I am trying to get the spouses and children of Pieter Eeckes Fogelsangh correct, and have been able to find the gedoopt records for all but Meyntie, Pytertje and Trijntje. I have done some web searches to help me with this, which is where I got these three names. I've been able to find marriage records for Meyntie and Trijntje, but not for Pytertje, but these are tentative connections at best as they don't list the parents for the bride and groom. Also, I am looking for further information on Pieter's parents, and grandparents, if possible. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

      First Generation

      1. Pieter Eeckes Fogelsangh. Born bef 17 Apr 1620 in Oosterwierum, Baarderadeel, Frieslad, Netherlands, son of Eecke Pijters & Antjie Dircks. Pieter Eeckes died abt 1693; he was 72. Occupation: Pharmacist [apotheker].

      On 12 Aug 1643 when Pieter Eeckes was 23, he first married Jetske Gerlofs Jennema, daughter of Gerlof Douwes Jennema & Aeltie Wybets, in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Jetske Gerlofs died bef 1649 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.

      They had the following children:
      2 i. Saeckien Pytters (<1644-1681)
      ii. Hijlck*. Born bef 9 Sep 1646 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.
      iii. Aeltie*. Born bef 17 Sep 1648 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.

      On 9 Jun 1649 when Pieter Eeckes was 29, he second married Antie Floris Raap in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.

      They had one child:
      i. Eeke*. Born bef 28 Jul 1650 in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands.
      ii. Meyntie*. Meyntie* died bef 1681.
      On 28 May 1671 Meyntie* married Bernardus Petri Monsma in Ternaard, Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Bolsward, Friesland, Netherlands.
      iii. Pytertje*.
      Pytertje* married Sipke Joeckes Kronenburg.
      3 iv. Trijntje*

      Second Generation

      2. Saeckien Pytters Fogelsang. Born bef 21 Aug 1644 in Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands. Saeckien Pytters died in Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands, on 29 Jan 1681; she was 36.

      On 19 Nov 1663 when Saeckien Pytters was 19, she married Gerlacus Wybouds Scheltinga, son of Wybe Gerlofs & Bauck Teakes Scheltinga, in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Born abt 1637. Gerlacus Wybouds died in Holwerd, Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands, on 28 Apr 1706; he was 69.

      They had the following children:
      i. Jeske (<1664-<1669)
      ii. Bauk* (<1666-<1675)
      iii. Jetske+ (<1669-1752)
      iv. Eeke* (<1671-1746)
      v. Baucktie* (<1675-)
      vi. Wijbe Gerlacus* (<1677-)
      vii. Sara* (<1680-)

      3. Trijntje* Fogelsangh.

      On 27 Nov 1664 Trijntje* first married Douwe Wytses Brandsma in Ternaard, Westdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands. Douwe Wytses died bef 1670.

      They had the following children:
      i. Baukje*
      ii. Jetske*

      On 11 Dec 1670 Trijntje* second married Bouwe Lieuwes van Ripama in Dokkum, Friesland, Netherlands. Born in Ee, Oostdongeradeel, Friesland, Netherlands. Bouwe Lieuwes died in 1694.

      They had the following children:
      i. Anneke*
      ii. Aeltje*
      iii. Duiert Elama*