55134Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: TALSMA

  • Yvonna Both
    Feb 16, 2013
      Wijbren Jans Talsma. was born on 14 Feb 1862 14 feb 1862 te Raard
      Jacob Jans Talsma<http://www.erfskipterpdoarpen.nl/getperson.php?personID=I28081&tree=SET>,
      geb. 8 jun 1863 te Raard

      On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM, margarethovinga <margarethmadden@...

      --
      *Met vriendelijke groet / With kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gr��en /
      Avec les salutations aimables

      *Yvonna Both Brusik*
      Wpg.Canada
      Website: http://gw.geneanet.org/dutchess1948