54730RE: [Friesland-genealogy] genealogy program

    Oct 8, 2012
      Hi Elaine,

      Aldfaer is a Dutch genealogy program and is not affiliated with
      Ancestry.com.

      However, as far as I know, it is possible to exchange information from
      various genealogy programs by exporting a gedcom file from your own program
      which then can be imported into another genealogy program.

      BTW, would you be so kind as to specify the nature of future queries by
      filling in the subject line? Thank you!

      Kind regards,

      Nynke van den Hooven