51133Re: Jan Jans & Marijke Theunis

  • Ross
    Dec 8, 2010
      PS The information regarding Marijke's parents is interesting...
      Being that she was born around 1729 I'd rule out Teunis Hendricks and Maria Harmens - but Teunis Hendriks from Wyckel and Geertuyd Jans Slijchuys might be a match. I also think that Teunis Hendricks and Femmetie Wessels could indeed be the parents as well but am unsure where you found Teunis Femmes afkomstig van Wyckel and Tjem Martens afkomstig van Nijemirdum...

      Thanks again :)