50172Family Hoveling

  • norma bakker
    Jun 8, 2010
      Hello,

      I am researching the family Hoveling and seem to have hit a brick
      wall. The only information I can find is that Jacobus (Koop) Johannes
      Hoveling was born ca 1780 in Wolvega but I can't find anything more
      definitive than that. He was the son of Johannes Jacobus Hoveling and
      Lutske Klazes or Luttje Klaassen. In 1837 he was living in Overijssel
      with his wife Grietje Jans Gelker and his two sons. They (Johannes
      and Grietje) both died there. Grietje is referred to as Grietje Jans
      Dol on her mother's success memories. I am not sure where to look
      next to find out his exact dagte of birth or anything about his
      parents or why Greitje is referred to by a totally different name by
      her mother. Can anyone offer either suggestions or information?

      Cheers,

      Norma MasonBakker (Australia)
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic