      From: Paul Heerema
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 9:01 PM
      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Heerema

      I apologize for using english... I am researching my family, the Heerema
      family of St. Annaparochie, Het Bildt. My family left St. Annaparochie in
      1881. My brother-in-law translates what I cannot figure out and we are
      unsure of what "leen" means. Is this Hettema-Heeremaleen an estate or
      school of some kind? Might this "leen" have anything to do with my family?
      :-) If anyone can help me with this or anything else to do with the Heerema
      family it would be appreciated. Feel free to reply in "engels" or
      "nederlands."

      bedankt,
      Paul Heerema
      New Jersey, USA