46746Re: [Friesland-genealogy] re Oene de Vries

  • Yvonna Both
    Jan 27, 2009
      Hi Arlene
      Nice to hear someone is enjoying decent weather, it's darn cold here in
      Winnipeg.
      Anyway I will have a look when I can get a ride I have to look up some more
      info anyway,I cannot drive anymore lost my licence due to my disability.I
      will hang on to your email and if I have not gotten an answer or I did not
      get a chance to get down there I will email you!
      Thank you !
      Regards

      Yvonna

      On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Arlene De Boer <
      arlene@...> wrote:

      > Hello Yvonne,
      >
      > If there is a Family History Center of the Latter Day Saints Church in your
      > area, you can order films with births up to 1912. You have to go down there
      > in person and look at in the library, you don't have to be a Mormon to do
      > this. I do this a lot in Grand Rapids. They have births until 1912 on
      > microfilm. I am in Florida right now, if I was home I would go to the
      > Family History Center and look it up for you and I still can if you don't
      > have it by that time. I do have that film on file for me over there. I
      > will be back home in March sometime. The record of the marriage will be
      > harder to find.
      >
      > Arlene De Boer

      Yvonna Both Brusik
      Wpg.Canada