      Van: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] Namens bdejong99
      Verzonden: zaterdag 31 mei 2008 17:03
      Aan: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Onderwerp: [Friesland-genealogy] Re: Tresoar folio scans

      I want to frame a copy of the "family name" as a birthday gift to my
      85 year old aunt in Holland. I'll be there in July for a week but
      the logistics are too cumbersome to go up to Leeuwarden, get a copy,
      get it framed, etc. before her birthday. If someone is willing to
      digitally send a copy, I would be more than willing to reimburse the
      cost when I get to Holland in July. The family name is "Hogeboom",
      Willem Hendriks from Spanninga, with three children, Hendrik, Tjeert
      & Berbertjen, folio no. 251

      The high cost from Tresoar is mainly due to the cost of international
      funds transfer. Understandable but still "a chunk of change".

      MVG,
      Betty

      --- In Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Esther van Rems-
      Dijkstra" <esthervanrems@...> wrote:

      > I'm sure that there are some people on the list that can make you a
      copy or
      > a digital copy of what you want.
      > And not for 35 euros......
      >
      > Esther
      >
      > 2008/5/30 Judith Henstra <genealogie@...>:
      >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Why can't you see the scans?
      > >
      > > In familienamen 1811, enter your family's name, and in the list of
      > > hits, click on Afbeelding (on the right). This will show you the
      scan.

      > > 35 euros seems an awful lot!
      > >
      > > Good luck,
      > >
      > > Judith
      > >
      > > Judith Henstra
      > > genealogie@... <genealogie%40henstraweb.com>
      > > http://www.henstraweb.com
      > >

      > > On May 30, 2008, at 15:32 PM, bdejong99 wrote:
      > >
      > > > Could someone advise me on the quality of the scans from Tresoar
      > > > regarding last names taken in 1811? The cost to me is
      > > > approximately 35
      > > > euro and, without seeing the product, it is difficult to judge
      whether
      > > > this is the best way to go. MVG

      > > > Om uw abonnement te beëindigen stuurt u een (leeg) email-
      bericht naar:
      genealogy-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > --
      > Get Firefox!

      Checked by AVG.