39266Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Afbeeldingen kerken

  • Cor
    Jul 7, 2007
      Baukje (= Betsy)

      When I save the first picture as ...jpg he is 39 Kbyte.
      When I save this in ...bmp he is 857 Kbyte.
      jpg is more compressing as bmp.
      You can test a picture to print as bmp and as jpg.
      Perhaps bmp helps for larger prints.

      Cor

      Baukje,

      First click on a picture to view a larger image of the picture.
      Then richtclick on the picture and choose Print image...
      You can also choose the option Save image as... and then save it to your
      harddisk (e.g. in the Images folder). That would also enable you to edit
      images i.e. if you should want to enlarge them.Good luck!
      Nynke van den Hooven

      Is there some way that I can get copies of these pictures? I have printed 3
      of them but they are so small they are hard to see. Not knowing Dutch or
      Frisian makes it difficult ; there may be a way to ask for or buy an
      enlargement..?Baukje Berendina Atema betsyagravatt@... you,
      Cor.
      .
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic