39264RE: [Friesland-genealogy] Afbeeldingen kerken

  • nynke van den hooven
    Jul 7, 2007
      Baukje,

      First click on a picture to view a larger image of the picture.
      Then richtclick on the picture and choose Print image...
      You can also choose the option Save image as... and then save it to your harddisk (e.g. in the Images folder). That would also enable you to edit images i.e. if you should want to enlarge them.Good luck!
      Nynke van den Hooven

      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.comFrom: betsyagravatt@...: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 11:17:48 -0500Subject: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Afbeeldingen kerken

      Is there some way that I can get copies of these pictures? I have printed 3 of them but they are so small they are hard to see. Not knowing Dutch or Frisian makes it difficult ; there may be a way to ask for or buy an enlargement..?Baukje Berendina Atema betsyagravatt@... you, Cor.
      .