      From: Cor
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 3:03 PM
      Subject: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Afbeeldingen kerken

      Baukje,

      The url :
      http://kerken.eldoc.ub.rug.nl/root/I/Itens/
      brings you to the church of Itens.

      Regards, Cor.

      http://kerken.eldoc.ub.rug.nl/
      When I click on "English" it continues in Dutch so I don't understand

      I would like to see any pictures of the church at Itens where my great
      grandfather Johannes Hoekstra was predikant for 30 years.

      Are the pictures referred to, of an area or areas not covering the church
      at Itens?

      Baukje Berendina Atema
      betsyagravatt@ comcast.net