38700Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Riem Family

  • Cor
    May 15, 2007
      Hello Marianne.

      In Tresoar in Leeuwarden I found:

      ANSWER:
      akte 21
      Hiltje born 25 january 1865 in local authority Harlingen akte (document) 21.
      Daughter from Jan Wever, old 35 year, porter and Antje de Wit.
      They are living in Harlingen.

      Jan Jacobs Wever deceased 13 april 1872 in local authority Harlingen akte
      35.
      Married with Antje de With.

      Hiltjes brother:
      Jan born 30 september 1867 in local authority Harlingen.
      Married 9 may 1895 akte 20 Harlingen with Idske Balt ,
      born 28 october 1875 in local authority Harlingen .
      Daughter from Tjalling Balt and Popkje Wielinga.
      Tjalling deceased 26 january 1879 in Harlingen.

      Succes with this data , Cor.

      Subject: [Friesland-genealogy] Riem Family

      I just wanted to thank Tjerk for finding out about my Great-Grandfather's
      parents. I am going to do a family tree. My Papa finds this to be great. He
      said his father would have been amazed about this. Is there any more
      information about my Great-Grandmother Hiltje Wever born 1-25-1865 Harlingen
      when she died and her family. Does anyone know of a genealogy group in
      Limburg that is were I was born and I would like to check up on my Mama's
      family too. Also a couple of years ago someone in the Nederland contacted my
      Papa about a book about the Riem family, does this exist and if so does
      anyone know where I could get a copy.

      Thanks,
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic