      From: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Marianne Campbell
      Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 14:22
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] Riem Family

      Hi Baukje:
      No it does not have anything to do with publishing it is Information
      Technology. If I had any kind of book I would send it to the publishers of
      the Harry Potter books they seem to take risks.

      Marianne Campbell, PMP
      Desktop Support & Communications
      Productivity & Support Services
      15th Floor, Metro Hall
      55 John Street
      Toronto, ON
      M5V 3C6
      (416) 338-1242
      mcampbe0@...

      >>> betsyagravatt@... 5/3/2007 7:41 PM >>>

      Hi Marianne Campbell

      Can you tell me about your "Desktop Support & Communications"? Has it to d
      with publications? I have a history book written by my deceased husband and
      need to know how to go about it. Baukje Berendina Atema