      From: Henk Horchner JP
      To: Friesland-genealogy@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [Friesland-genealogy] website geupdated

      Dear Johan,
      What about Henk Zwart from Amsterdam the accountant who from memory lives on 'De Plassen' . From memory it is a piece of land in de middle of two lakes and whenever a car goes over the only road all of the buildings shake due to the peat the houses are built on. I think this is located just South from Amsterdam and the bloemen market in Aalsmeer. Heb ik dat zo goed?
      Henk